Rules & Regulations
Title 22 Agriculture and Horticulture
Chapter 27 Soil Conservation Districts
- 22-2714 - Payments of Federal Aid to Various Counties by State Controller.
- 22-2715 - Short Title.
- 22-2716 - Legislative Determination and Declaration of Policy.
- 22-2717 - Definitions.
- 22-2718 - Idaho State Soil and Water Conservation Commission.
- 22-2719 - Creation of Soil Conservation Districts.
- 22-2720 - Consolidation Of or Deletion From and Addition to New Or Existing Districts.
- 22-2721 - Election, Appointment, Qualifications and Tenure of Supervisors.
- 22-2722 - Powers of Districts and Supervisors.
- 22-2723 - Cooperation Between Districts.
- 22-2724 - State Agencies to Cooperate.
- 22-2725 - Discontinuance of Districts.
- 22-2726 - Funds or Assistance Provided By County from County General Fund.
- 22-2727 - Allocation of Funds to Districts.
- 22-2730 - Resource Conservation And Rangeland Development Fund Created.
- 22-2731 - Allocation of Fund.
- 22-2732 - Loans from Fund -- Application -- Approval -- Repayment.
- 22-2733 - Grants from State Soil and Water Conservation Commission General Fund -- Application -- Approval -- Grant Agreement.
- 22-2734 - Cost-Share from State Soil and Water Conservation Commission General Fund -- Application -- Approval.
- 22-2735 - Payments By The State Soil And Water Conservation Commission -- Rules -- Approval Of Attorney General -- Audit Of Payments.
- 60.05.01, Resource Conservation and Rangeland Development Program
- 60.05.02, The Antidegradation Plan for Agriculture for the Idaho Soil Conservation Commission and Soil Conservation Districts
- 60.05.03, Rules for Administration of Agricultural Water Quality Cost-Share Program for Idaho
- 60.05.04, Rules for Allocation of Funds to Conservation Districts