Official Government Website

Loan Application Steps

  1. Call the loan staff in Boise to discuss your idea or project.
  2. Create a conservation plan to solve a soil or water resource problem. Commission field staff, USDA NRCS staff or your local district can assist you.
  3. Commission staff will present your plan to the local district for ranking.
  4. Commission staff prepares the Conservation Data Sheet from your conservation plan.
  5. Obtain a bid(s) or quote(s) for the project or equipment.
  6. Provide a copy of your EQIP Schedule of Operations, if applicable.
  7. Provide an aerial map of the project location. NRCS or Commission staff can provide it.
  8. Complete a loan application.
  9. Complete a NRCS release form.
  10. Provide complete copies of 3 years of federal and state income tax returns.
  11. Complete and sign a balance sheet.
  12. Provide a photocopy of your driver’s license or other government issued photo ID.
  13. Provide a copy of the real estate tax assessment for the property where the project is located and/ or is offered to mortgage.
  14. Mail the loan package to:

    Idaho Soil & Water Conservation Commission
    P.O. Box 83720
    Boise, ID 83720-0083

    You can also reach us at (208) 332-1790 if you have any questions.

Required Forms and Documentation

ver: 3.5.1 | last updated: