Loan Application Steps
- Call the loan staff in Boise to discuss your idea or project.
- Create a conservation plan to solve a soil or water resource problem. Commission field staff, USDA NRCS staff or your local district can assist you.
- Commission staff will present your plan to the local district for ranking.
- Commission staff prepares the Conservation Data Sheet from your conservation plan.
- Obtain a bid(s) or quote(s) for the project or equipment.
- Provide a copy of your EQIP Schedule of Operations, if applicable.
- Provide an aerial map of the project location. NRCS or Commission staff can provide it.
- Complete a loan application.
- Complete a NRCS release form.
- Provide complete copies of 3 years of federal and state income tax returns.
- Complete and sign a balance sheet.
- Provide a photocopy of your driver’s license or other government issued photo ID.
- Provide a copy of the real estate tax assessment for the property where the project is located and/ or is offered to mortgage.
- Mail the loan package to:
Idaho Soil & Water Conservation Commission
322 E. Front St., Suite 560
Boise, ID 83720
Required Forms and Documentation