All requests, reports, and plans should be submitted to email@example.com
- Annual District Milestones/Deadlines – what does a District have to do in exchange for state funding? Year at a Glance
- District Reference Manual – how to perform District planning, requesting, and reporting deadlines
- District Supervisor Handbook– what every new Supervisor and District employee should know, funded by NRCS, written by Ada SWCD, and delivered by the Commission to all Districts and IASCD in 2011 as a guide that should be used in training new employees and Supervisors.
- District Problem Solving Chart – process to follow for Districts
- Legislative Districts Map (FY 2021 pending)
- Audit Requirement – when is an audit required, to whom do Districts report?
- Election Consolidation District Laws 2013 – state election laws for Districts
- District Name Change Guidance – how can a District change its name?
- ISWCC Engineering Procedure Standards – details on the Engineering technical assistance we provide – please read before requesting hours
- 5 Year Plan Certificate
- Financial Match Certificate
- Performance Report Certificate
- TA Request for Assistance Certificate
- Financial and Match Report Template (pdf) Adobe software required to complete electronically
- Financial and Match Report Template (xls) Excel version editable; click “enable editing” button to complete electronically
- Performance Report Page 1 Blank Template
- Performance Report Page 1 Template w/instructions
- Performance Report Page 2 Blank Template
- Performance Report Page 2 Template w/instructions
- Budget Hearing Worksheet – to be used to submit annual budget hearing requests for consideration in June District Unmet Budget Needs Hearing