Official Government Website

District Info


In exchange for receipt of State General Funds, Districts are required by Statute and Rule to submit the following plans, requests, and reports to the Commission:


Districts may also submit an annual Unmet Budget Needs Hearing Request and formally request (subject to Commission capacity) hours of technical assistance. Below are the current year’s requests for allocations and quarterly field staff updates on awarded hours and deliverables in progress and completed.

ver: 3.5.2 | last updated: